GYMHA Summit – Finding the Mindset Tools to Overcome Challenges
About this Event
Finding the Mindset Tools to Overcome Challenges
Global youth mental health awareness (GYMHA) not-for-profit in collaboration with Well-being Health Retreats and ZinZino present a 2-day summit About Finding the Mindset Tools to Overcome Challenges.
This FREE summit will help attendees Find the Mindset Tools to Overcome Challenges.
During this free two-day summit, participants discover different ways of Finding the Mindset Tools to Overcome Challenges through presentations from experts including:
1. Understanding the nature and different levels of challenge
2. Highlight Major challenges affecting young people and their significant causes
3. Youthful way to find inner strength
4. Mind your thoughts they might come true
5. When things go on the unpredictable way
6. Find your path even when everything seems dark and gloomy
7. Positive mindset
8. Youthful ways to find responsibility
9. Youthful ways to find unconditional love
10. You are not alone
11. Certificate of participation to boost your resume (upon request)
Day 1: 2 hours
Saturday 20 February 2021 (7:00 PM Melbourne Time, 8:00 AM (8:00) GMT), 9AM Nigeria time
Day 2: 2 hours
Sunday 21 February 2021 (7:00 PM Melbourne Time, 8:00 AM (8:00) GMT), 9AM Nigeria time
For more information, including registration details, click here.