Your support matters
- Psychological First Aid training. Read more about this service here
- Youth mental health First Aid
- To promote the prevention and control of diseases among youths
- De-stigmatizing mental health issues and creating both a demand and a supply for mental health care amongst the most marginalized communities
- Improving mental health in youths and responding early to ensure the reduction in mental illness and suicide rates
- Understanding Intergenerational Trauma: Trauma is passed down from its first generation of survivors who directly experience or witness a traumatic projection, to future generations, particularly indigenous communities
- Provision of a free 24/7 telephone and online counselling service and mentoring service manned by GYMHAI the Association’s board members and volunteers for youth impacted by mental ill-health or those that might be at risk of developing mental illness
- Effective methods of Mental Health Advocacy (peace, justice, human rights, humanitarian actions)
- Research on mental health issues and mental illnesses
- Compliment formal education through vocational skills training, certification, award, and humanitarian actions.
- Workshops such as anger management, conflict resolution, etc.
- Seminars such as relationship, health and well-being
- Peer support group
- Coaching and mentoring
- Training and development