THE GLOBAL YOUTH MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS IN COLLABORATION WITH WELLBEING HEALTH RETREATS
The Global youth mental health awareness (GYMHA) Incorporated not-for-profit in collaboration with Wellbeing Health Retreats presents a 2-day summit About Finding the Mindset Tools to Overcome Challenges.
This FREE summit will help attendees Find the Mindset Tools to Overcome Challenges.
Date: Saturday April 23, & Sunday, 24, 2022
For more details and registration, please click on the link below:
The summit will help the participants to focus on how to manage and cope with life challenges, build an unshakable core of inner strength, and thrive in a challenging world.
During this FREE 2-Day online summit, participants discover different ways of finding the Mindset Tools to Overcome Challenges through presentations from experts including:
- Understanding the nature and different levels of challenge
- Highlight Major challenges affecting young people and their significant causes
- Youthful ways to find inner strength
- Minding your thoughts, they might come true
- When things go in an unpredicted way
- Finding your path even when everything seems dark and gloomy
- Positive mindset
- Youthful ways to find Responsibility
- Youthful ways to find unconditional Love
- You are not alone
This summit will provide an incredible platform for people from various countries and industries to engage socialize and interact with extensive experience speakers from all over the world. It will help the participants to focus on how to manage and cope with life challenges, build an unshakable core of inner strength, and thrive in a challenging world.
Register today to “Change your mind to change your world”.
We can’t wait to welcome you on board
For any enquiries, please inbox us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +61481857086