We are thrilled to announce the successful election of new board members for the GYMHA, following a highly competitive and successful election held on Saturday, November 2023. After a rigorous selection process, we are proud to introduce the following individuals who will serve as our new board members for the tenure between 2023-2025:
- Anthony Neale – Chairperson
Governance, High Performance Wellbeing Organizational Consultant, Wellbeing Health Retreats Foundation.
- Amadi Vivian Akuyoma
Deputy Chairperson and Volunteer Director at GYMHA
- Isobel Griffin – Board Secretary
Public Speaker, and Fellow of the Institute of Community Directors Australia
- Joshua Ogbonna Uchenna– Board Treasurer, Information Technology (IT) Director
Brand Ambassador of African Project Against Suicide (APAS) and Head of ICT African Transformer Institute (ATI) and Managing Director at Creo Limited.
- Salim Mohamed – Assistant Treasurer
Founder and General Manager at Bright Young Minds Australia, Keynote Speaker, Community Mentor, Victorian Young Achiever Semi-Finalist, and Coach
- David David – Board Member, Communication and Information Director at GYMHA
Founder/CEO at Nigerian Books of Record, Nigeria; Founder/CEO of Rekordbreakers Mobile App. | Founder/CEO, READS Campaign Africa
- Isabel Tendai Kachingamire – Board member and Head of Content Development
Social Worker, Community Development, and Mental Health Advocate
- Augustine Amos – Board Member and Recruitment and Selection Director
Assistant Advocacy Manager, Author
- Ahamba Chiagoziem Stephen (AAIPHP, BPH, CPR, MOS, QHSE) – Board member
Public Health Professional, Graphic Designer, Health Consultant
- Cameron Tan – Board member and Education and Training Director
Head at ASEAN Youth Organization Research Centre, Executive Committee Member at Youth Corps Singapore Mental Health Cluster, and Lead at Silver Ribbon Singapore Youth Chapter.
We extend our heartfelt congratulations to our new board members and are excited to welcome them to our team. We are confident that their skills, passion, and commitment to excellence will prove instrumental in advancing the mission and vision of the GYMHA.
We also acknowledge and extend our heartfelt thanks to our outgoing board members, Sandeep Nath, Dr Rania Lampou, and Dr Lawrence Onochie, for their outstanding contributions to the GYMHA. Their guidance and support have been invaluable, and we wish them great success in their future endeavors.
Once again, congratulations to our new board members, and we look forward to the exciting journey ahead.
GYMHA Founder & CEO